Bit Counting program, lots of votes are in!

Shankar Unni shankar at hpclscu.HP.COM
Fri Jan 13 06:02:09 AEST 1989

> 	Thanks for all the responses to my bit counting query, there are
> lots of great suggestions. I have _lots_ of responses, and will put together
> the results shortly. This is the most response I have ever gotten, by far,
> from anything on usenet! Now please stop! I'm swamped!

Ah, but you let the genie out of the bottle! You touched a point on which
everyone in the world is an expert (or at least, is anxious to be seen as
an expert) :-).

You reap what you sow :-).
---
Shankar.