"C" Interpreter

Bill Cramer cramer at athens.iex.com
Sat Jan 21 09:16:40 AEST 1989

I have some marketing info on my desk about a C interpreter product
called "Safe-C" from Catalytix Corporation.  It looks real nice on paper
and runs on darn near any Unix environment (not just Sun and VAX, as does
the other interpreter, Saber-C already mentioned in previous postings).
They also have a pretty slick runtime analysis package.  Their address is:

	Catalytix Corporation
	55 Wheeler St
	Cambridge, MA 02138
	(617)497-2160)

Please note that I have no hands on experience with this product; we are
only considering buying it.  If anyone out there has some real exposure,
I'd appreciate a followup posting or email to me.

Bill Cramer
IEX Corporation
Plano, Texas
{uunet,killer,convex}!iex!cramer