Catching DOS interrupt 24H (critical error handler)

Gene McManus nts0699 at dsacg1.UUCP
Sat Jan 21 00:42:59 AEST 1989

>From article <336 at sunset.MATH.UCLA.EDU>, by tony at joshua.math.ucla.edu:
> I'd like to replace the MS DOS critical error handler with one
> of my own in a C program I am writing but I can't seem to get it right.
>
> I've been trying to use the intdosx() function in MSC 5.1 but after
> numerous system hang-ups I've decided to ask for help.
>
> Can somebidy explain how I can go about doing this in C?  I have
> some code in assembly but I really would like to do it in C.

I'm running into the same problems with MSC and INT 24H. I'm presently
using a C rewrite of some Pascal code that was in one of the magazines,
with no success. Please put me on a response mailing if someone has
code that works.

Thanx...
Gene

Gene McManus @ Defense Logistics Agency Systems Automation Center,
	       Columbus, OH 43215 (614) 238-9403,    Autovon 850-
UUCP:		{uunet!gould,cbosgd!osu-cis}!dsacg1!gmcmanus
The views expressed are my own, not those of The Agency, or Dept. of Defense