printf, data presentation

Kenneth Almquist ka at june.cs.washington.edu
Mon Jan 9 09:53:26 AEST 1989

cjc at ulysses.homer.nj.att.com (Chris Calabrese[mav]) writes:
> While curses was a Berkeley invention, it has been radically modified
> at AT&T, including the development of terminfo, ...

Well, my memory is pretty fuzzy here, but I was under the impression that
AT&T had nothing to do with the original development of the terminfo version
of curses, although Mark Horton did a lot of work on it after AT&T picked
up the code.  I recall that the code was copyrighted by Pavel Curtis (or
some such person), and if it had been developed by AT&T then AT&T or Bell
Labs would be the owner of the copyright.  Anyone know for sure?
				Kenneth Almquist