Catching DOS interrupt 24H (critical error handler)

Victor Gavin vic at zen.UUCP
Sat Jan 28 23:19:29 AEST 1989

In article <6734 at fluke.COM> mason at tc.fluke.COM (Nick Mason) writes:
>In article <622 at dsacg1.UUCP> nts0699 at dsacg1.UUCP (Gene McManus) writes:
>>From article <336 at sunset.MATH.UCLA.EDU>, by tony at joshua.math.ucla.edu:
>>> I've been trying to use the intdosx() function in MSC 5.1 but after
>>> numerous system hang-ups I've decided to ask for help.
>You should also look at _dos_setvec.  These have saved me a lot of time.
>(What? You mean you haven't read the manuals?!? |-) )

Don't be the first to toss a brick, coz someone'll drop a house on you :-)

I upgraded from MS C v4.0 to v5.1 and I didn't get any *new* manuals which
explain about these new funky library routines.

		vic