Search for a smarter C cross reference.

John B. Hampton jbh at bnrunix.uucp
Fri Jun 2 03:51:36 AEST 1989

At BNR we have a "cross reference" facility for a proprietary language that,
among other things, will produce sizes of data items, offsets from
module-local "0", and running totals thereof.  I would appreciate knowing
of a similar xref for the C language.  Criteria are:

	o  Need source for the xref itself in C or executables runnable on
	   Sun 4 and HP 9000/300.
	o  The sizes and offsets should appear within a "normal" (cxref-
	   type) cross reference listing along with other info.
	o  Would be nice to have running totals in a listing beside the
	   pertinent data items.

Thanks in advance.
--
John Hampton (rti!bnrunix!jbh), 919-991-8146
BNR, Inc.  POB 13478  RTP, NC 27709