Turbo C 2.0 vs MSC 5.1

Mike Morris mikem at slp.UUCP
Fri Jun 30 09:23:38 AEST 1989

I am considering purchasing Borland's Turbo C 2.0 professional package and
am wondering what kind of experiences other netland users have had using it.
I have used both Microsoft's codeview and Borland's Turbo debugger and feel
that the Turbo debugger totally outshines codeview. But what about the rest
of the Borland professional package such as the Turbo C compiler and Turbo
Assembler (TASM)?

   Thanks in advance.

--
Mike Morris, Strategic Locations Planning     {hpda,pyramid}!octopus!slp!mikem