Pascal to C translator wanted

John B. Hampton bnrunix.uucp!jbh at rti.rti.org
Fri Jun 23 05:42:13 AEST 1989

Pretty obvious from the subject line, we need a public domain or inexpensive
third party Pascal -> C translator, written in C, in source form.  BSD or
System V specific implementations are OK:  we can modify, and in fact will
have to for our home-grown version of Pascal (basically UCSD with extensions).
This will likely be used for a one-time translation of source to source, so
human-readable C (or at least the option for it) is imperative.

I know I have seen queries and/or responses for Pascal -> C translators on
the net before, so please don't flame me for not paying appropriate attention.
Mea culpa, already.

Email responses are fine.  Thanks in advance.

--  John
John Hampton 		UUCP: ...mcnc!rti!bnrunix!jbh
BNR, Inc.		POB 13478  RTP, NC 27709	919-991-8146
--
Send compilers articles to compilers at ima.isc.com or, perhaps, Levine at YALE.EDU
Plausible paths are { decvax | harvard | yale | bbn}!ima