Updates to K&R 2

David Brooks dbrooks at osf.OSF.ORG
Sun Jun 4 14:31:36 AEST 1989

In article <4392e156.19050 at apollo.COM> beierl_c at apollo.COM (Christopher
Beierl) writes:

>    I obtained the following updates to K&R 2 on a Xeroxed sheet at my
>local bookstore.  I trust Brian and Dennis won't mind my posting it here.
>                                   -Chris

Thankyou from the rest of the world for doing this, anyway!

>The inconspicuous references to noalias on pages 192 and 211 are removed.
                                                          ^^^
212

>p 255: Change range of tm_sec to (0,61) for leap seconds.
>
>p 257: Drop U and L suffixes from <limits.h> constants.  tm_sec range is
>(00,61) here too.

I thought that only one leap second would be added at a time (only one
per minute, at any rate).  Shouldn't these be (0,60), then?

David Brooks			dbrooks at osf.org
Open Software Foundation	uunet!osf.org!dbrooks
11 Cambridge Center		Personal views, not necessarily those
Cambridge, MA 02142, USA	of OSF, its sponsors or members.