Day of week routine

Richard Sargent richard at pantor.UUCP
Thu Jun 1 00:39:31 AEST 1989

> From: henry at utzoo.uucp (Henry Spencer)
>
> [...]
>
> What will happen when the 32-bit Unix date goes negative in mid-January
> 2038 does not bear thinking about... :-)
> --
> Van Allen, adj: pertaining to  |     Henry Spencer at U of Toronto Zoology
> deadly hazards to spaceflight. | uunet!attcan!utzoo!henry henry at zoo.toronto.edu

I've pretty well decided to be several hundred miles away from anything that
relies on computers, starting about Summer'99 ... :-).

I *hate* to even think about the chaos which will result with the turn of
the 'millenium' :-(   Maybe the doomsayers had something after all ...

Richard Sargent                   Internet: richard at pantor.UUCP
Systems Analyst                   UUCP:     uunet!pantor!richard