Silly C code ?

Karl Klashinsky klash at bmerh202.UUCP
Mon Jun 12 11:48:03 AEST 1989

This is a humourous program to run through lint -- a friend gave
it to me, I don't know where she got it, but someone seems to be
getting credit for it.

PS: The version of lint on my HP 9000/360 doesn't do this program
    justice, but the Sun version of lint does (or did -- Sun 3.5).

---8<---------------

/* human.c  --  run lint on this file.  (Stolen from Gary Perlman,
                Wang Institute ) */
#define morals Y
#define morals Z
extern float allegiance;
int	principles ();
main ()
	{
	char	*principles ();
	psyche;
	human ();
	bowels ();
	conscience ();
	moral_sense ();
	religion (principles ());
	marriage (allegiance);
	}
extern float	allegiance;
human ()
	{
	int appendix;
	struct	brain {short intelligence; long pride;} brain;
	marriage (allegiance,principles(),allegiance);
	return;
	religion (brain);
	happiness ();
	}
bowels () { return (1); }
conscience () { return (0); }
common_sense () { exit (moral_sense ()); }
moral_sense () { return (1); }
double entendre () {return (entendre ());}
religion (based_on_data) {int devil;}

Karl Klashinsky                                 "I shall endeavour to
Bell-Northern Research, Ltd.                     function adequately."
utgpu!bnr-vpa!bnr-fos!hobbes!klash			 Lt. Data