Btree library

Alastair Dallas awd at dbase.UUCP
Sat Jun 3 15:41:57 AEST 1989

Email doesn't work for me.  Sorry.  My fault.

Just wanted to mention that db_vista, last I looked, was a network model
database, not B-Tree.  Also to point you at PC Tech Journal, Vol 3, No. 3,
March, 1985 and the article beginning on page 131 by Atindra Chaturvedi
which includes source to a straightforward B-Tree implementation.

In addition, several libraries offer B-Trees among other things: PforCe,
by Phoenix, for instance.  I like PforCe, and it does a lot more than
indexes; it comes with source code, too.

Good luck.

/alastair/

Disclaimer: My employer and I don't share thoughts like this often.
Whatever that means.