Posting

James C. Benz jcbst3 at unix.cis.pittsburgh.edu
Thu Jun 1 03:35:09 AEST 1989

In article <2102 at blake.acs.washington.edu] dlarson at blake.acs.washington.edu (Dale Larson) writes:
]In article <4490 at alvin.mcnc.org] spl at mcnc.org.UUCP (Steve Lamont) writes:
]]](facetiously)
]]]Is it time for comp.lang.c.questions and comp.lang.c.wizards?
]]]--
]]
]](not so facetiously)
]]Maybe so.
]
]I think splitting this thing would save a lot of lines in my KILL file!!!
]Would also save time for those who don't want to be bothered by wizard talk,
]and for those wizards who don't have time and/or desire to be bothered by

How about comp.lang.c.bsd, comp.lang.c.sysv, comp.lang.c.pc, comp.lang.c.mac?
It seems to me that most of the stuff in my kill file has to do with machine
dependent stuff, mostly PC and Mac stuff, that has little to do with my
usual Sys V environment.
--
Jim Benz 		     jcbst3 at unix.cis.pittsburgh.edu     If a modem
University of Pittsburgh					 answers,