Looking for Screen Management Package (for DOS and UNIX)

Robert Chao rchao at well.UUCP
Fri Jun 9 07:38:39 AEST 1989

I am developing a piece of software, and am looking for a screen manager
package of utilities. I'd like to be able to do this for DOS and then
port it over to UNIX. Does anyone have an recommendations?

I've sent for info from Vermont Creative Software (UNIX is costly),
Creative Programming (Vitamin C), Roundhill (Panel Plus II), JAM and
Oakland C Tools (C-scape). Does anyone have any experiences with these
or others?

Thanks

R. Chao