Blair Does Pointers (Over and Out)

Chip Salzenberg chip at ateng.ateng.com
Tue Jun 6 10:47:32 AEST 1989

According to bph at buengc.BU.EDU (Blair P. Houghton):
>I'm not sorry that you can't take a little conjecture from someone who
>desires not to get into the morass of details involved in language design.

Hamish is missing all the fun; I wouldn't put Blair in my kill file for
money.  His (or is it her? I forget) postings all boil down to:

    "Explain it to me, but don't bother me with details!"

Blair P. Houghton, thy name is Ignorance.  Bear it with pride.
--
Chip Salzenberg             <chip at ateng.com> or <uunet!ateng!chip>
A T Engineering             Me?  Speak for my company?  Surely you jest!