Top Ten Things Overheard At The ANSI C Draft Committee Meetings

Doug Gwyn gwyn at smoke.BRL.MIL
Wed Jun 28 14:18:00 AEST 1989

In article <12422 at well.UUCP> ewhac at well.UUCP (Leo 'Bols Ewhac' Schwab) writes:
>	Top Ten Things Overheard At The ANSI C Draft Committee Meetings:

I know that posting was intended as a joke, but it's even funnier
if you realize that SOME of the "ten things" were indeed more or
less expressed by at least one member in the course of committee
discussions: