Testing math library (libm) for new processor?

John Woods john at frog.UUCP
Fri Jun 30 15:07:00 AEST 1989

In article <2035 at dataio.Data-IO.COM>, bright at Data-IO.COM (Walter Bright) writes:
> The best one is:
> 	"Software Manual For The Elementary Functions"
> 	by Cody and Waite
> That is based on a denser book by Hart and Cheney, I forgot the title.

Computer Approximations, Hart et al, 1978 (reprint with corrections)
Robert E. Krieger Publishing Company, ISBN 0-88275-642-7.
Originally published by John Wiley & Sons.

--
John Woods, Charles River Data Systems, Framingham MA, (508) 626-1101
...!decvax!frog!john, john at frog.UUCP, ...!mit-eddie!jfw, jfw at eddie.mit.edu