C syntax question

Fred Fish fnf at estinc.UUCP
Wed Jun 7 12:02:30 AEST 1989

In article <9838 at dasys1.UUCP> dlovell at dasys1.UUCP (Douglas Lovell) writes:
>I use some code written by Fred Fish called "debug."

Actually it's called "dbug", but you're close...  :-)

>There are other features.  If this is what you're after, say so and I'll
>rustle it up.

One new feature which is not in any of the widely distributed versions
is stack accounting.  It can now keep track of your stack usage on a per
function basis, and provide you with information about your dynamic stack
usage.  This helped me cut the stack usage of one of my programs by about
a factor of 4.  Perhaps it's time for another posting to comp.sources.misc?

-Fred
--
# Fred Fish, 1835 E. Belmont Drive, Tempe, AZ 85284,  USA
# 1-602-491-0048           asuvax!{nud,mcdphx}!estinc!fnf