Flex compilation with TC

Peter Peters wsinpp at tuewsd.UUCP
Thu Jun 1 19:16:08 AEST 1989

Hello netlanders !

I tried to compile Flex (the lex replacement) on an IBM-PC
using Turbo-C 1.0. The compilation works just fine (a few
warnings) but the resultant executable seems to be corrupt.
Execution of flex produces an empty lex-yy.tab (lex.yy.tab)
file and simply stops the machine. Using ^C gives the message
that something is wrong with memory allocation and that
command.com cannot be loaded, so the machine is dead.
Anyone out there who can enlighten me ?
If this is not the correct newsgroup for this kind of message
I'm sorry..

| Peter Peters                              | UUCP : wsinpp at tuewsd          |
| Eindhoven University of Technology (TUE)  | SURF : heithe5::wsdcpp        |
| Dept. of Mathematics and Computer Science |                               |
| It's all very simple, or else it's all  very complex,                     |
| or perhaps it's neither, or both...                                       |
| Disclaimer : Who needs my opinion ? :-)                                   |