Wanted: YACC Grammer for C/C++

Arnold D. Robbins {EUCC} arnold at mathcs.emory.edu
Mon May 22 03:09:07 AEST 1989

In article <229 at sparrmsuucp> james at sparrmsuucp (James Buchanan) writes:
> [... ANSI C yacc and lex files ommitted. ]
>
> Again this is written by some anonymous Guru rumoured
>to be involved with the ANSI C committee.

Let's set the record straight.  The yacc and lex files were done by
Jeff Lee (jeff at gatech.edu), based on drafts which he had in front of
him.  I supplied him with the drafts since I am on the mailing list and
shared an office with him at the time.  Once they were done, I posted
the files to the net; they are in the comp.sources.unix archives
somewhere, a fair ways back.

These were posted approximately 3.5 to 4 years ago, as I posted them when
I was at Georgia Tech, and I left there a little over 3 years ago.

Obscure quote: Kol ha'omer davar b'shem omro, maevi geulah la'olam.
		-- Pirkei Avot.
--
Arnold Robbins -- Emory University Computing Center | Unix is a Registered
DOMAIN: arnold at unix.cc.emory.edu		    | Bell of AT&T Trademark