Posting

Mike Haertel mike at thor.acc.stolaf.edu
Mon May 22 01:34:28 AEST 1989

>>>Is it time for comp.lang.c.questions and comp.lang.c.wizards?

The problem with this plan is that you'd run into all these people
who think they're wizards (look at all the noise in comp.unix.wizards
sometime) and who would immediately fill up the new group with noise.
I think all the noise that has infested this group lately will eventually
go away, at least for long enough to give us all a breathing spell.

Disclaimer:  I'm not necessarily a wizard.  Just a frustrated reader.
--
Mike Haertel <mike at stolaf.edu>
main() ??< printf("hello, world??/n"); ??>