MicroSoft vs Borland Again / PC-Week article

jdm jdm at hodge.UUCP
Wed May 24 03:32:00 AEST 1989

In article <235 at imspw6.UUCP>, bob at imspw6.UUCP (Bob Burch) writes:

> From Ted Holden at HTE:
>
> Religious-war fans will get a kick out of Garry Ray's article on page
> 49 of the May 22 issue of PC-WEEK.  The latest polls seem to show customers
> significantly more satisfied with Borlands programming products, INCLUDING
> the Turbo-C 2.0 package vs MS-C 5 comparison.  Interesting stuff.
>
> Ted Holden, HTE

	Well I certainly like their products over the equivalents from MS.
	I can't wait for Quattro Professional and Turbo C 2.5 to be released.

--

	jdm at hodge.cts.com [uunet zardoz]!hodge!jdm

	James D. Murray, Ethnounixologist
	Hodge Computer Research Corporation
	1588 North Batavia Street
	Orange, California 92667  USA

	TEL: (714) 998-7750	Ask for James
	FAX: (714) 921-8038	Wait for the carrier