ANSI <--> K&R conversion utilities - COMMING SOON

Norman Diamond diamond at diamond.csl.sony.junet
Wed May 31 15:34:12 AEST 1989

In article <229 at pink.ACA.MCC.COM> rfg at pink.aca.mcc.com.UUCP (Ron Guilmette) writes:

>Who wants to go backwards?

Anyone who has to use a K&R compiler, e.g. PCC.  Technically this
doesn't answer the question; this answers "Who HAS to go backwards?"
Anyway, Mr. Cline is right; the perverse transform is also useful.

--
Norman Diamond, Sony Computer Science Lab (diamond%csl.sony.co.jp at relay.cs.net)
  The above opinions are my own.   |  Why are programmers criticized for