The Ten Commandments for C Programmers

Pete Holsberg pjh at mccc.UUCP
Thu May 4 10:16:02 AEST 1989

In article <159 at mole-end.UUCP> mat at mole-end.UUCP (Mark A Terribile) writes:
=> =Thou shalt make thy program's purpose and structure
=> =clear to thy fellow man by using the
=                      ^^^
=
=> Say, Henry, you won't mind if I change that to "programmers" or
=> "computeroids" or "computersaurus" or something before I hand it out to
=> my classes???  ;-)
=
=Speaking as a bystander, please don't.  Change it to
=
=   Thou shalt make thy program's purpose and structure
=   clear to thy fellows by using the
=Let's not butcher artistic butchery of the language!

Mark, that was a joke.  You have a Terribile sense of humor!

--
Pete Holsberg                   UUCP: {...!rutgers!}princeton!mccc!pjh
Mercer College				CompuServe: 70240,334