Posting (was Re: Another silly question)

Blair P. Houghton bph at buengc.BU.EDU
Fri May 19 05:20:03 AEST 1989

In article <1989May15.215656.15717 at ziebmef.uucp> stephen at ziebmef.UUCP (Stephen M. Dunn) writes:
>[article deleted which says, amongst other things, that we should wait a
> couple of days to post replies to simple questions etc]
>
>   How about this:  If you feel that the question is _that_ simple that
>everyone on the net knows the answer except the person who posted the
>original, why not hit r or R and mail a reply to that person only?

The obvious answer is:  because my ego can't eat just one.

How about this:  do you really think that I _don't_?  Jeez.  You oughta
see my carbon-copies directory at the end of a day...

				--Blair
				  "I can feel it inflating
				   even as we speak..."