Posting

Frans van Otten fransvo at maestro.htsa.aha.nl
Wed May 24 06:17:52 AEST 1989

Henry Spencer writes:

>Frans van Otten writes:
>
>>How would you feel about a moderated comp.lang.c.questions group ?
>>It could stop those wars, making space for real answers.
>
>(a) Who's going to moderate it?

Any volunteers ?  I would do it myself, but my contract with the school
is almost over.  Next week I'm no longer officially working here.  I
will be around a bit, but not enough to moderate such a group.

>(b) If there is also an unmoderated group, how do you propose to keep
>	the wars out of it?

That's not important.  If someone has a serious question, he or she
can ask it in the moderated group.   If the group is known as a
high quality one, interest in the unmoderated group will cease.
--
Frans van Otten                     |   fransvo at maestro.htsa.aha.nl    or
Algemene Hogeschool Amsterdam       |   fransvo at htsa.uucp              or