A question (with apologies)

B. Narasimhan naras at stat.fsu.edu
Sun Nov 26 04:25:27 AEST 1989

I have an urgent question to which I can't find an answer because
someone got hold of my references during this weekend and I don't know
who the brat is.

Are there any string handling functions in C? I mean functions that
can concatenate, assign values, etc. I have some strings of length 5000
to handle. Or do I have to write these things myself? ( I have already done
this but I just want to know.)

Next, I can't find the function itoa on our Sun include files. Any help is
welcome. ( I know these are available in Microsoft C in stdlib.h.)
Thank you.

-B. Narasimhan
naras at stat.fsu.edu