A C program for a Calendar in LaTeX.

Tuna Ertemalp ertem at polya.Stanford.EDU
Wed Nov 29 10:15:29 AEST 1989

The output of lxcal contains the following lines:

\newfont{\hb}{h-bol at 12pt}
\newfont{\hbbig}{h-bol at 24pt}
\newfont{\tbeight}{t-bol at 8pt}
\newfont{\treight}{t-rom at 8pt}
\newfont{\tbieight}{t-bolita at 8pt}
\newfont{\tb}{t-bol at 12pt}
\newfont{\trsix}{t-rom at 6pt}

I don't think these font names are standard; they are not available at
polya.stanford.edu. Does someone (author?) know what these fonts are
called normally?

Have fun
| Mr. Tuna Ertemalp        | Manzanita Park 26X      | Small things together |
| Stanford University      | Stanford University     |   form the quality,   |
| Computer Science MS      | Stanford, CA 94305, USA | But quality is not a  |
| Ertem at Cs.Stanford.Edu    | (415) 328-8515          |     small thing!      |