There is a pas2c. Is there a c2pas?

Michael Slavitch slavitch at spock
Fri Nov 24 08:00:55 AEST 1989

Hi,
         For those on comp.unix.questions, this is not a unix question, but rather a unix _tool_ question.

	I've had a chance to browse through the uunet tape at our site and I
noticed that an ANSI Pascal -> c converter is available on it. Unfortunately,
there is no c -> ANSI Pascal converter on that tape. Would there be someone,
somewhere in netville that would have access to such? It would make life here
a lot easier. Hand-translating state tables from c to Pascal is akin to the
sound of fingernails scratching on a chalkboard.

	If it sounds like I'm begging. It's only because I am.

	Please E-mail a response to me, rather than posting. I may not be able
to monitor all these newsgroups.

Michael.

--
  (signoff follows)