(* func)(fred, bert)

Michael Hunter bagpiper at pnet02.gryphon.com
Wed Nov 15 06:20:16 AEST 1989

darcy at bbm.UUCP (D'Arcy Cain) writes:
>in the context of your program.  I use the GNU compiler with all the
>warning levels turned on and declaring main an int would cause a warning
>in just about every program I have written since they don't return a value.
Warning are just that....warnings.  Calling the brass kettle gold doesn't make
it so....callind main a void function to get rid of a warning doesn't make
main a void function.  I think living with the warning and understanding the
warning is probably a better idea then getting rid of it.
>D'Arcy J.M. Cain
>(darcy@{bbm,druid})
Michael Hunter

Mike Hunter - Box's and CPU's from HELL: iapx80[012]86, PR1ME 50 Series, 1750a
UUCP: {ames!elroy, <routing site>}!gryphon!pnet02!bagpiper
INET: bagpiper at pnet02.gryphon.com