The C users Journal

Brad Brown bradb at cs.toronto.edu
Fri Nov 10 03:48:25 AEST 1989

gavin at mit-caf.MIT.EDU (Gavin C. H. Zau) writes:

>	I am restarting to use C and would like to subscribe to
>a C magazine.  Can someone please recommend one?  Is the C users
>Journal any good.  Thanks.

>--
>Gavin Zau	Dept of Chemical Engineering, MIT
>		gavin at caf.mit.edu	mefl at eagle.mit.edu

I've subscribed to the C User's Journal for about four years --
back then they were the C User's Group newsletter, and they
were good then.  They've since changed to a real magazine format,
printed on real paper instead of newsprint, and do about 96 pages
per issue.  The editorial quality has improved greatly and they
have attracted more really good authors, both a result of greater
manpower and money.

I recommend CUJ very highly.  I also subscribe to Dr. Dobb's and
Computer Language, and CUJ is by far the best if you're looking
for a C-specific mag.

					(-:  Brad Brown  :-)
					bradb at ai.utoronto.ca