A C program for a Calendar in LaTeX.

Laura Halliday halliday at cheddar.cc.ubc.ca
Wed Nov 29 12:32:19 AEST 1989

In article <12898 at polya.Stanford.EDU> ertem at polya.Stanford.EDU (Tuna Ertemalp) writes:

>The output of lxcal contains the following lines:
>
>\newfont{\hb}{h-bol at 12pt}
>(etc...)
>\newfont{\trsix}{t-rom at 6pt}
>
>I don't think these font names are standard; they are not available at
>polya.stanford.edu. Does someone (author?) know what these fonts are
>called normally?

(Sorry to disagree, but don't you think comp.text is a better place to
continue this thread? With that out of the way...)

I know. They're one way of mapping PostScript fonts into LaTeX. `h-bol' is
Helvetica Bold. `t-rom' is Times-Roman.

Obtain a copy of PS-LaTeX from the LaTeX style collection for further details.
You need tfms (readily available), and a dvi2ps that groks PostScript fonts
(many do).

Oh, before anybody asks, ftp to sun.soe.clarkson.edu, and cd pub/latex-style.
If you can't ftp, there is an email server of some sort. I don't know how
to use it, but I'm sure somebody can fill us in.

>Have fun

Always!

...laura