if ( x && y ) or if ( x ) then if ( y ) ...

Gary Jackoway gary at hpavla.AVO.HP.COM
Sat Aug 18 05:42:07 AEST 1990

George Reilly writes:

> [I wonder how many people will jump in and post followups to Andy's
>  question without checking to see if anybody else has done so.  Just
>  hope I don't end up with egg on my face for making this remark.]

Well, maybe you're missing the inherent relativity of the net.

I posted MY response before MY node had YOUR response.
	AND
YOU posted YOUR response before YOUR node had MY response.

So, of course duplicate responses are going to happen frequently.
>From the perspective of all notes readers on my node, you have egg on your face.

Gary Jackoway