Determining C Complexity

Richard A. O'Keefe ok at goanna.cs.rmit.oz.au
Sun Aug 5 22:44:16 AEST 1990

In article <7990015 at hpopd.HP.COM>, daves at hpopd.HP.COM (Dave Straker) writes:
> When illuminati like Walter and Henry say such things I despair!
> I concur more with Tom DeMarco:

> "You can't control what you can't measure"

I think Henry Spencer is saying what Kamin, Gould, and others have said
about the Great IQ Debate:
  "Just because you can measure something doesn't mean it's real"
(or relevant).

--
Distinguishing between a work written in Hebrew and one written in Aramaic
when we have only a Latin version made from a Greek translation is not easy.