Assembly language to C translation ?

John Anderson andrsonj at motcid.UUCP
Thu Aug 30 08:03:03 AEST 1990

Assembly Language to C Translation Questions

I have a large Assembly language program that I want to convert to
C code.  Does anyone have any information about Assembly language to C
translation ?  I have heard that translators exist and that several
companies perform this service.

    1). Are there tools that do this translation automatically ?
        Or, does this translation done have to be done "by hand" ?

    2). If there are tools to perform this translation automatically, does
        anyone have information about these tools ?

    3). Does anyone have information about the companies that perform
        this translation service ?

    Thanks in advance,

        John    (..uunet!motcid!andrsonj)

|   John D. Anderson                    |                                    |
|   ..uunet!motcid!andrsonj             |                                    |
|   Motorola Inc.                       |                                    |
|   Cellular Infrastructure Division    |                                    |
|   Arlington Heights, Illinois, USA    |                                    |