Converts Fortran code to C code

Stefan Hauser etienne at accsys.ccs.imp.com
Thu Aug 9 07:35:41 AEST 1990

In article <1990Aug5.212907.21545 at zoo.toronto.edu> henry at zoo.toronto.edu (Henry Spencer) writes:
>In article <35203 at ut-emx.UUCP> jwe at emx.utexas.edu (John W. Eaton) writes:
>>> Um, there is no pub/dist directory on research.att.com at the moment.
>>
>>No, but there is a directory  dist/f2c  which _does_ have the f2c and
>>f77 library files.
>
>Not last night there wasn't; I looked thoroughly and carefully.  However,

i got f2c and libs on 6 (or 7?) aug from research.att.com. also there must
be something... BUT.. 'dir' shows noting. (i see this on other hosts too...
why ??) the trick, do an 'ls -l' or 'ls -FC' for long or short list.
perhaps the peoples out there go fix their ftp-servers, so these work
the way they sould.....

   stefan

(ps sorry for my english.... perhaps i'm going to learn it, sometime in the
future..:-)

Stefan Hauser | CH-Sargans | EMAIL : etienne at accsys.ccs.imp.com