CPP bug in sun OS cc?? (or ANSI standard interpretation??)

Colin Plumb colin at array.UUCP
Sat Aug 4 06:41:03 AEST 1990

In article <21169 at duke.cs.duke.edu> khera at cs.duke.edu (Vick Khera) writes:
> Since when did Sun claim their sparc compiler under 4.0.3 was ANSI
> compliant?  How can it be illegal if it never intended to follow the
> new rules?

Perhaps I phrased it misleadingly, but the question was "does ANSI allow
this?" and I answered in the negative.  I have no idea if Sun claims their
compiler is ANSI-compliant or not.
--
	-Colin