Preprocessor macro to quote its argument

Jim Dunn nol2321 at dsacg4.dsac.dla.mil
Tue Aug 21 00:46:00 AEST 1990

Greetings NetLanders...

I've currently been working on a version of CURSES for our PCs that is
uses "direct screen writes" and "many many #defines".  I've been told
about PcCurses v1.4 and v1.5, but they use the BIOS screen write
approach.  That is fine, but we need our EGA screens to refresh faster.

I have a 20K C source file (we're doing it all in C) and all seems to
be fine, except we find that our PCs lock up ever to often, or after
you execute the program many times, etc.

If anyone would be interested in taking a look at the source/debugging
some for us, please send me some e-mail and I'd be glad to send you
the source!

Thanks!
Jim, jdunn at dsac.dla.mil