Book on .h files

Henry Spencer henry at zoo.toronto.edu
Wed Aug 15 04:00:01 AEST 1990

In article <CHIN.90Aug10012004 at ankh.ankh.ftl.fl.us> chin at ankh.ankh.ftl.fl.us (Albert Chin) writes:
>Where can I find a book that gives a detailed interpretation of the UNIX
><xxx.h> files? I'm porting some UNIX programs to my computer and would rather
>write the interface files than re-write the program.

The interface files have to be coordinated very carefully with the libraries.
If you're going to be writing interface files, you're going to be writing
libraries too, and that is *not* a small project.
--
It is not possible to both understand  | Henry Spencer at U of Toronto Zoology
and appreciate Intel CPUs. -D.Wolfskill|  henry at zoo.toronto.edu   utzoo!henry