Reading MS-DOS directory in C, how to

Roy Browning Roy.Browning at f506.n106.z1.fidonet.org
Mon Feb 19 03:35:54 AEST 1990

David:

        On my system (713-350-6284) I have three very small and simple files
that demonstrate the migration from C to single inheritance C++.  The section
of the program that obtains the directory is standard C.  The FileNames are
DL_1.ZIP, DL_2.ZIP, and DL_3.ZIP with the first being the closest to standard
C.  Note, these programs were designed to help beginners.

                          C++ing a little better,

                              Roy Browning