EMS 4.0 Driver

Peter C. Bahrs pcb at gator.usl.edu
Sun Feb 4 17:27:50 AEST 1990

I poster earlier but this may have gotten jumbled.

I need a pd or cheap (yet reliable) EMS 4.0 driver.  I have PS2/70 &80's
with 2-4mb extended memory.  I want the extended to look expanded and
also to have an expanded driver.

Any recommendations?

| Peter C. Bahrs                                                         |
| The USL-NASA Project                                                   |
| Center For Advanced Computer Studies   INET  pcb at gator.cacs.sl.edu     |
| University of Southwestern Louisiana                                   |
| Lafayette, LA 70504                                                    |