Function Hierarchy

Mats Nilsson mni at spodv2.UUCP
Mon Feb 5 20:46:43 AEST 1990

In article <2629 at stl.stc.co.uk>, dsr at stl.stc.co.uk (David Riches) writes:
> I'm looking for a package/tool which, given a set of C files, will
> produce an output which describes the hierarchy of the files.
> And so on.  It would be nice if it could list the hierarchy in a
> number of different ways, e.g. show variables, not show system calls
> etc.

Why not try cflow(1), read man cflow for details. I'm not sure
whether you can skip the system calls, but I usually redirect the
output to a file and then edit away the unecessary details. Remember
to give path names (-I...) to all include files to get it right.
It is possible to give wildcards in file specifications.

/Mats Nilsson, AF-Mandator Teknik AB

PS. I'm just hired by Philips.