K&R "The C Programming Language" For Sale - BRAND NEW

Michael E. Drues drues at cs.iastate.edu
Sun Feb 25 13:02:01 AEST 1990

I have a few copies of:

	Kernighan, B.W. and Ritchie, D.M.,
	"The C Programing Language" (including ANSI C)
	Second Edition, 1988

These are *brand* new books (never used or written in).  I think our
book store wants about $30 a piece.  I will sell them for $18 (plus
about $2 S&H).

If you are interested, send me some E-mail.  Supplies are limited.

Mike.

|   //                  Michael Drues                                   |
| \X/     Internet:     drues at atanasoff.cs.iastate.edu                  |
|         Bitnet:       v2.med at isumvs.bitnet                            |
|         Pony Express: Dept. of Biomedical Engineering                 |
|                       1146 Veterinary Medicine                        |
|                       Iowa State University                           |
|                       Ames, Iowa   50011                              |
|         Phone:        (515) 294-6520                                  |