Pascal to C Conversion

Forrest Gehrke,2C-119,7239,ATTBL feg at clyde.ATT.COM
Thu Feb 8 02:30:15 AEST 1990

In article <3576 at garth.UUCP>, phipps at garth.UUCP (Clay Phipps) writes:
> We are also looking for an automatic Pascal-to-C source-code converter.
> >
> >In your reply, please indicate the source for the converter,
> >price (if applicable),
> >any positive / negative experience you may have,
> >and language flavors supported.

You will find a fairly good translator on SIMTEL20 archives
under MSDOS.C directory which was put out by Microsoft
a couple of years ago.  T2C.ARC   152K bytes

Its specially configured to translate TurboPascal to MSC, natch.

Although any of the these Pascal-C translators can handle
most of the job, none of them can unravel Pascal's nested
functions.  The translators leave that task to humans.

Forrest Gehrke feg at clyde.ATT.COM