Turbo C 2.0 on XT 286

Martin v.d. Boogaard nboogaar at ruunsa.fys.ruu.nl
Mon Feb 19 00:16:26 AEST 1990

Both david at csource.oz.au (through email) and darcy at druid
(
> No one's clairvoyant here.  Can you tell us what the error messages are.
)
asked for the error messages.

Sorry, I didn't expect clairvoyancy, I just thought it was one of those C
problems that have obvious solutions. TC complained about illegal function
declarations in lines 180 and 211 of dos.h. Off course the solution was even
more trivial than I thought it would be: switch off the `ANSI keywords only'
option; if you don't, TC's `interrupt' function-definition attribute is not
recognized as such. Somewhere in the past I must have decided to use only ANSI
C on that specific machine.

Martin J. van den Boogaard

Dept. of Atomic & Interface Physics, Rijksuniversiteit, Utrecht

                                       P.O. Box 80.000
decnet:   ruunsc::boogaard             NL-3508 TA  Utrecht
bitnet:   boogaard at hutruu51.bitnet     the Netherlands
internet: nboogaar at fys.ruu.nl          +31 30 532904