qsort() - THANKS

root root at ozdaltx.UUCP
Thu Feb 15 01:56:09 AEST 1990

Just want to say THANKS TO ALL the many responces I received about
qsort().  I know I can always count on the net.gurus to clairify or
help with a problem.  It is fustrating when the manuals are poorly
written without decent examples, seems as if one almost has to know
how something works before reading up on it.  Too much is assumed by
the manual writters.

I'll post a summery of responces in the next day or so, maybe someone
else will bebefit for it.
Scotty
------
AIDS INFORMATION EXCHANGE BBS      (214) 247-2367/247-5609
               "Education is the best weapon"
     {ames,rutgers,texsun,smu}!attctc!ozdaltx!sysop