Pascal to C Conversion

Clay Phipps phipps at garth.UUCP
Tue Feb 6 18:40:22 AEST 1990

We are also looking for an automatic Pascal-to-C source-code converter.

There are rumors of one being available at U.C. Berkeley.
If accurate, would someone please be a little more specific ?

A posting a few months ago made a reference to one on "the UUCP tape",
but that is apparently not a universally recognized designation for
that tape (communications is not my subfield), if it exists at all.

In article <52037 at XAIT.Xerox.COM>,
rmeyer at XAIT.Xerox.COM (Richard Meyer) wrote:

>In your reply, please indicate the source for the converter,
>price (if applicable),
>any positive / negative experience you may have,
>and language flavors supported.

I don't recall seeing anything about it in this news-group in the year
or so that I've been back on the net (after an absence of 3 years).
Rather than replying privately to Meyer at Xerox, I encourage those
with answers to please go ahead and post the information.

Thanks for any help that you may be able to offer.
--
[The foregoing may or may not represent the position, if any, of my employer, ]
[ who is identified solely to allow the reader to account for personal biases.]

Clay Phipps
Intergraph APD: 2400#4 Geng Road, Palo Alto, CA 94303; 415/852-2327
UseNet (Intergraph internal): ingr!apd!phipps
UseNet (external): {apple,pyramid,sri-unix}!garth!phipps        EcoNet: cphipps