The Fundamental Concept of Programming language X

Tom Neff tneff at bfmny0.UU.NET
Tue Jan 2 09:18:53 AEST 1990

By all means add:

	RPG		syntax by indentation :-)

and pride requires me to add my own effort:

	DISMAL		self modifying do-case code, fuzzy loops,
			mixed case keywords, 029 keypunch charset,
			and the #goto preprocessor directive

Note - Distribution tapes of full DISMAL are now available.  You
will need to supply twenty blank 6250BPI tapes.  (DISMAL only
occupies 14 tapes, but we need more blanks ourselves.)  Send email
to gwnorth at beautyeh.tor.ca for more information.  Also ask about
Tiny DISMAL, which is distributed on two 128k bubble memory chips.
--
"A man came into the the office one day and said he  \|/  Tom Neff
was a sailor.  We cured him of that." - Mark Twain,  -O-  tneff at bfmny0.UU.NET