The Fundamental Concept of Programming language X

Alan Lovejoy alan at oz.nm.paradyne.com
Tue Jan 9 14:19:20 AEST 1990

What the world needs is a programming language whose "fundamental concept"
("raison d'etre") is abstraction. Period.

"Give me a place to stand on, and with this lever..."

Enough said.

____"Congress shall have the power to prohibit speech offensive to Congress"____
Alan Lovejoy; alan at pdn; 813-530-2211; AT&T Paradyne: 8550 Ulmerton, Largo, FL.
Disclaimer: I do not speak for AT&T Paradyne.  They do not speak for me.
Mottos:  << Many are cold, but few are frozen. >>     << Frigido, ergo sum. >>