"C" Compiler Source

Rich Neitzel thor at stout.UCAR.EDU
Fri Jan 19 07:28:25 AEST 1990

In article <25B6093B.638D at marob.masa.com>, daveh at marob.masa.com (Dave
Hammond) writes:
> In article <9001171645.AA00679 at bass.cis.ohio-state.edu> eric j chet writes:
> >          I need the source code for a full implementation of a
> >ANSI "C" compiler that generates 680xx assembler code.
>
> Don't we all   (1/2 :-).
>
> --
> Dave Hammond
> daveh at marob.masa.com
> uunet!masa.com!marob!daveh

Well, we all here use gcc - the GNU ANSI C compiler. Complete source and
 supports 680x0s among many others.
Try anonymous ftp to prep.ai.mit.edu and get pub/gnu/gcc-1.36.tar.Z.

			Richard Neitzel
			National Center For Atmospheric Research
			Box 3000
			Boulder, CO 80307-3000
			303-497-2057

			thor at thor.ucar.edu

    	Torren med sitt skjegg		Thor with the beard
    	lokkar borni under sole-vegg	calls the children to the sunny wall
    	Gjo'i med sitt shinn		Gjo with the pelts
    	jagar borni inn.		chases the children in.